Saturday, July 25, 2009 1:40 PM top
APOLOGIES TO BELOVED LIN PAING! forgot to post about your birthday. BLEH!
140709.
Special Day.
LOLLIPOP LinPaing turns 15!
Let's imagine life without LP.
it'll be.... chaos!
it'll be.... stupid-er!
it'll be.... un-sweeten!
(i still rmb those mentos! ^^ MRS LEE! I SWEAR I NEVER EAT SWEETS IN YOUR CLASS BEFORE! I SWEAR!) LOL! HAHAHHAHAHAAHHA!
LP! Thanks! for being that
listening ear that i need! ^^
LP! Thanks! for lending me that homework to copy! LOL!
LP! Thanks! for those fun that you have added into my life!
LP! Thanks! for throwing water balloons at that last gathering we have cause i had have fun then! xD
LP! Thanks! for lending me $$ that time. HOHOHOHO!
LP! Thanks! for letting me talk all the time without complaining!
LP! Thanks! for everything that you have done!
LP! Thanks! for ............................ being the best
brother i could ever have. ^^
wish you happy EVERYDAY! you are
LOVED always! xDD